savannah-register-public

[task #16372] Submission of MicroBenchmark

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16372] Submission of MicroBenchmark
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 14:27:01 -0400 (EDT)

[reordered]

> > Then, po/en@boldquot.header po/en@quot.header still have no notices.
>
> This are copied by autopoint --install --force, so I had to workaround the
build process.
> To avoid further issues, I added a copyright line and license notice to
Makevars, as my changes are already around 10 lines.

Ok.

> The attached tarball includes a README file on the same directory indicating
their license and their regeneration process.  Thanks for pointing out the
latter.

We are miscommunicating here; probably I lumped too many points in a single
passage.  I'll separate them and write by one in a message.

So, the first point: the technique of a README file is only applicable for
files whose format has no place for notices; text files should include
copyright and license notices directly.

Is that clear?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16372>

Message sent via Savannah