silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] Fwd: Silpa Script Render Issue

From: Rahul Roy Mattam
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] Fwd: Silpa Script Render Issue
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 15:24:39 +0530

Sir

Thank You for the reponse. But the new api (for PHP) still has some Issue.

Error reported:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>

I would like to note that before contacting you guys, I had tried many ways to assume the changes in the api by inspecting the script renderer website. I had modified the api exactly to the way its mentioned in the docs from my inspection. But the same error had popped up then.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 10:48 PM, Vasudev Kamath <address@hidden> wrote:
Jishnu <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
> Thanks for reporting. I'm forwarding this to Silpa mailing list.

The code on that page is outdated please use code in documentation [1]

[1] http://silpa.readthedocs.org/en/latest/apis.html#usage

--
Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info