silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] Fwd: Silpa Script Render Issue

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] Fwd: Silpa Script Render Issue
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 23:06:50 +0530

Rahul Roy Mattam <address@hidden> writes:

> Sir
>
> Thank You for the reponse. But the new api (for PHP) still has some
> Issue.

Not really sure what is happening there probably dumping some outputs
From PHP can help. I've never tried it myself

> Error reported:
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
> request.  Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the
> application.</p>
>
> I would like to note that before contacting you guys, I had tried many ways
> to assume the changes in the api by inspecting the script renderer website. I
> had modified the api exactly to the way its mentioned in the docs from my
> inspection. But the same error had popped up then.

I checked log there seems to be some problem but atm don't have time
myself to test it. If you have time please run development of SILPA and
hit the PHP version against it and give us back trace.

--
Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info