sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Now THAT is strange.

From: Dan Egli
Subject: [Sks-devel] Now THAT is strange.
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 08:47:11 -0700

Ok. Get this. The backup database failed verifification failed. But when I look at the logs for the server, there does not appear to be any problems with the primary database. Thats strange since the backup database is just a cp of the primary database.

Perhaps I should just kill sks at 3am, do the keydump and backup then, and restart sks afterwards. Any comments on that idea?

Since the primary database does not seem to have any problems (the logs look normal, no db_ errors) I'm not going to rebuild it. We will see if db_ errors appear later or not.

--- Dan