sks-devel

[Sks-devel] not so lucky I guess

From: Dan Egli
Subject: [Sks-devel] not so lucky I guess
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:31:42 -0700 (MST)

well it looks like there are errors in my keyid and subkeyid database
files. I shutdown sks and ran a db_verify on the files to make sure they
were ok, and those two files failed the verify.

It's gotta be something to do with the backup since it was fine till the
backup.

Yaron, or anyone else, any ideas on why the db_archive, db_archive -s and
cp operations would damage the database?

--- Dan