sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] not so lucky I guess

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] not so lucky I guess
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:51:35 -0500

One possibility is that db_archive -s doesn't play well with
applications that don't start the locking subsystem.  I've committed a
change to CVS that enables locking, and I'm now running that version on
sks.dnsalias.net.  If that holds up for the next day or so, maybe you
should try that version out.