sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Logging of SKS

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Logging of SKS
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 08:09:07 -0400 (EDT)

I'm open to suggestions (though of course patches are always better....).
Can you give me a more detailed sense of what level of logging detail
you'd like?  What should the output look like on a key merge?  What
information are you looking for on the stats page?  What do you want to
know about requests that isn't there already?  (I thought the get/submit
stuff was already there....)  I can't promise anything, but I'd like to
understand the proposal in more detail.