sks-devel

[Sks-devel] SKS PTree possible corruption?

From: Dinko Korunic
Subject: [Sks-devel] SKS PTree possible corruption?
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:03:48 +0200

Hi all. I do seem to have rather often this problem:

2004-07-11 19:59:57 Raising Sys.Break -- PTree may be corrupted:
Eventloop.SigAlarm
2004-07-11 19:59:57 <get_missing_keys.catchup> callback interrupted by
break.
2004-07-11 19:59:57 DB closed

I'm sure the process wasn't interrupted in any way, yet this occurs with
alarmant frequency. I've tried rebuilding the PTree already, which
solved the situation, however this occured at least twice after that
event.

Any help, hint, idea, solution even? Should I upgrade the DB library?

--
|__|__|__| |_____| PGP:0xEA160D0B | IRC:kre | ICQ:16965294 | AIM:kreatorMoo