sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] new server, looking to gossip

From: Seth Hardy
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] new server, looking to gossip
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:14:59 -0400

> > sks.aculei.net, standard ports. anyone interested in gossip with me?
>
> skylane.kjsl.com 21370, ready when the membership file is next reloaded.

added you on my side.

> BTW, which keydump did you use?

i don't remember exactly where i got it. i remember looking for a
keydump site and finding a link to one (i believe) off of the wiki.

> > by the way-- has anyone tried getting ocaml to work under netbsd? it was
> > an absolute nightmare for me, and after fighting with it for a few days,
> > i gave up and switched back to linux.
>
> Fly FreeBSD.

haven't tried freebsd. on netbsd, the pkgsrc build requires X for the
tcl/tk bindings. i built it from the regular distribution source with a
lot of fighting (the configure script for numerics reported the version
as 308.0, which horribly broke its use in #if directives). i eventually
gave up when i was getting linker errors to randomizer
initialization functions when trying to build sks. oh well.

- seth

--
seth hardy: address@hidden * 508.450.xxxx * www.aculei.net/~shardy
(gpg - 0x5E345628): BF63 A0A7 3BCA 1D7D EDE1 63BF 46FB 95D9 5E34 5628