sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] I'd like to reconcile

From: Teun Nijssen
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] I'd like to reconcile
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:23:53 +0200

Hi Ron,

Ron Peterson wrote on 2005-09-28 13:43:
> According to the docs, this is the place to find folks who might be
> willing to gossip with me.  I have a working installation on a decent
> server, and lots of bandwidth.  I'm still getting my feet wet, so I
> don't want to call this a production service yet.  Anyone willing to
> help me practice getting connected?  Once I feel a little more fluent,
> then I'd like to add this server to the list of those publically
> advertised.  Thanks.

The SURFnet PGP keyserver down here is on a network that had 35 out of
36 lambda's (each 10 Gb/s) spare,  waiting for whatever fun comes by.
Would that be sufficient bandwidth for your lots? ;-)

Feel free to start recon with pgp.surfnet.nl (usual port) and tell me
your server name. I won't be able to ssh into my box until monday to
setup my side of recon....

cheers,

teun