sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] I'd like to reconcile

From: Ron Peterson
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] I'd like to reconcile
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:22:39 -0400

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 07:43:16AM -0400, Ron Peterson wrote:

> According to the docs, this is the place to find folks who might be
> willing to gossip with me.

Thanks to all everyone who responded.  I've added you all to my
membership list.  Everything seems to be working great; now I just need
to squirrel away a little time to kick the tires.  Once I feel I have
the hang of it, I'll put my server up on the public list.

Best.

--
Ron Peterson
Network & Systems Manager