sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS Keyserver on Debian Etch

From: Leonhard Kugler
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS Keyserver on Debian Etch
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 21:49:22 +0200

Thanks a lot for your response, I knew already the links you mentioned
but thought maybe made some mistakes.

I reinstalled the system again using the notes on the readme and the
installation instruction but still get into some problems
i can't figure out what is the problem , maybe quiet simple:

when I try starting the sks server i get the following message:

debian:/var/run# /etc/init.d/sks start
        Starting sks daemons:/var/run/sks/sksdb.pid: line 1: 30584:
        command
not found
        /var/run/sks/sksdb.pid: line 1: 30584: command not found
        sksdb.. sksrecon.. done.
debian:/var/run#

any suggestions on this ?

regards