sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS Keyserver on Debian Etch

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS Keyserver on Debian Etch
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:51:47 +0200

Hello.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 04:39:45PM +0200, Leonhard Kugler wrote:
> lenny:/# sks cleandb
> Fatal error: exception Not_found

Seems like you haven't got a working database...
I don't know if you can start without any key(s) in your database...

> logfile: log

Maybe you can have a look at your db.log? Maybe there is a hint
where the error is?

> # From address used in synchronization emails used to communicate with PKS
> #from_addr: "PGP Key Server Administrator
> <address@hidden>"

Hopefully this line break is only because of your mail program.:-)

Maybe you should set up a "basedir:" in your sksconf, too.

Regards,
        Sebastian

--
 ((_/)o o(\_))          \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign