sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS 1.1.2 coming soon

From: John Clizbe
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS 1.1.2 coming soon
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:10:10 -0500

John Clizbe wrote:
> In the process of making the change, I found multiple places in the code where
> units of 15000 keys were hardwired.
>
> I think for now, we should change the documentation. I'll do that later today.

committed changeset 64:f2fa111653c2

As I worte in the commit log, the program behavior may be changed in the future
to make the use of -n consistent for both build and fastbuild, but I'll need to
learn a LOT more Ocaml first.

Thanks for your help with this one, Kim.

If no more errors are found by Friday afternoon, I'll change the version and tag
the release so that Yaron can simply merge my tree into the trunk.

Best regards,

-John