sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Social media and keyserver operators?

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Social media and keyserver operators?
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 02:27:09 +0200

On Mon, 2012-06-11 at 21:49 -0400, Phil Pennock wrote:
> I'm thinking of creating a "keyserver operator" circle & list, both set
> to be public.
Is this really a good idea? I mean I'd like to see a sks-operators
mailing list... and this list should focus on development only... but
Twitter/G+/FB are not really open-sourceish...

And one shouldn't distribute discussions on too many different places...
mailing lists are IMHO the most widely accepted way for that.... and
personally I dislike projects that offer mailing lists + forum + IRC +
etc. ... as you more or less have to follow all of them

Cheers,
Chris.