sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Non-trivial HTTP server config

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Non-trivial HTTP server config
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 22:57:18 +0200

On 2012-06-26 22:52, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
> On 2012-06-26 22:48, Johan van Selst wrote:
>> I have updated the configuration, so that requests for the hostname
>> p80.pool.sks-keyservers.net (and in fact *.sks-keyservers.net) now
>> show the same page as http://keyserver.stack.nl/. From now on, requests
>> for http://p80.pool.sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=stats should also
>> show the status page of my keyserver, rather than a 404 error.
> Thank you , must admit I didn't foresee this possibility when coding, so
> checking is done on hostname rather than looking up the IP and doing a
> direct request. Maybe something for my todo-list...

Actually, thinking twise, this still won't work, as gnupg as far as I
know don't provide a Host header... So the server should still be marked
as red in the current setup...

--
----------------------------
Kristian Fiskerstrand
address@hidden
http://www.sumptuouscapital.com
Twitter: @krifisk
----------------------------
Corruptissima re publica plurimæ leges
The greater the degeneration of the republic, the more of its laws
This email was digitally signed using the OpenPGP
standard. If you want to read more about this
The book: Sending Emails - The Safe Way: An
introduction to OpenPGP security is now
available in both Amazon Kindle and Paperback
format at
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006RSG1S4/
Public PGP key 0xE3EDFAE3 at http://www.sumptuouscapital.com/pgp/