sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Clustering

From: Fabian A. Santiago
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Clustering
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 08:43:08 -0400

On 2018-08-27 03:18 AM, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
[Sent from my iPad, as it is not a secured device there are no
cryptographic keys on this device, meaning this message is sent
without an OpenPGP signature. In general you should *not* rely on any
information sent over such an unsecure channel, if you find any
information controversial or un-expected send a response and request a
signed confirmation]