sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Blacklisting on UID?

From: Thorsten Bro | openSUSE Heroes
Subject: [Sks-devel] Blacklisting on UID?
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 18:52:32 +0200

Hi all,

I read this just yesterday and checked it on our instance - and
unfortunately - I found a lot of magnet URIs on our keyserver.

https://medium.com/@mdrahony/sks-keyservers-being-used-as-piracy-sites-59ce5144101f

This might be a copyright problem for organizations and companies
running SKS keyservers and I have an evaluation ongoing if openSUSE can
still provide an SKS keyserver if we face this issue.

Are there any plans for blacklisting or filtering specific GPG UIDs by
pattern in the sks server or database?

Cheers,

--

Thorsten Bro <address@hidden>