sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Withdrawal of Service - keys.flanga.io

From: Fabian A. Santiago
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Withdrawal of Service - keys.flanga.io
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 23:23:43 +0000

Wow! I’d love to see that as well.

I just saw Kristian’s post with his email exchange. It’s a shame the situation is going down like this. I do hope a proper solution can be found so I and hopefully others can return to contributing to the network, should the mode of operation dictate and stay this way.

--

Thanks,

Fabian S.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 5:58 PM, Georg Faerber <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

On 18-11-15 23:56:07, Moritz Wirth wrote:
> keys.flanga.io will cease operation - we received a request to remove
> some keys and since we are unable to do this, we will shutdown all
> keyservers and erase all relevant databases immediately.

Would it be possible to share this request, omitting sensitive details?

Cheers,
Georg