sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Withdrawal of Service - keys.flanga.io

From: Mike
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Withdrawal of Service - keys.flanga.io
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 01:09:23 +0100

This has Been Kristians approach to previous issues like this, and this has led
to now. where the servers have not changed, that neglect now ruins it for
everyone else and even puts the admins at risk of financial and legal damage,
as you mentioned most cant afford to take that risk.

yakamo

--
me <address@hidden>