sks-devel

Re: ... GDPR takedown request

From: Gabor Kiss
Subject: Re: ... GDPR takedown request
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:18:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 14 Jun 2022, Klaus-Uwe (Kumi) Mitterer wrote:

> Just my personal legal opinion, but I don't think that they are required to
> actually control those keys, only to demonstrate that they are the person
> whose personal data is included the keys' user IDs.

Google gives several hits for "Luis Puerto". This seems to be a
quite common name (just like mine :).
How to figure out if a given record contains name of the
"real" Puerto and not an other's?

What if I get crazy and I want all "Gabor Kiss" records to be deleted?
Do you simply believe without any proof that all records with this
name belong to me?

Gabor