sks-devel

Re: ... GDPR takedown request

From: Kiss Gabor (Bitman)
Subject: Re: ... GDPR takedown request
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 09:59:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 15 Jun 2022, Tobias Mueller wrote:

> > And moreover how will I do?
> You can parse the file with, e.g., sequoia.

Thanks.
Unfortunately the keydump is kept on an old Debian machine.
I'm not sure I can install sequoia there.
I have to search alternate solutions too.

> But you surely knew that you can parse the file, so I wonder what you're

Years ago I tried to write my own parser to fix the
corrupted dump files but I falled. :-(

> trying to convey with your message.

I have limited time to work on this project: Mon-Thu, 21:00-23:00.
And the whole key server "business" seems to be hopeless
due to the trolls and impostors. :-(

Gabor