sks-devel

Re: sks.infcs.de online with hockeypuck server /// take down // Re: keys

From: Ced
Subject: Re: sks.infcs.de online with hockeypuck server /// take down // Re: keyserver.insect.com GDRP takedown request
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 17:37:43 +0000

On Wed, 15 Jun 2022 13:33:04 +0200
Steffen Kaiser <skasks@infcs.de> wrote:

> On 30.05.22 22:09, Steffen Kaiser wrote:
> after some other issues and some testing of
> https://deb.cyberbits.eu/hockeypuck/, I'll give Hockeypuck a try.

Nice to see you find it helpful! Please let me know if you come across
any packaging issues. I only test it on Debian so I'm not sure if it
works properly on Ubuntu and derivatives.

> I have re-enabled the servers:
>
> pgp.cyberbits.eu 11370
> [...]
> I will re-enable the other servers - maintainers are in BCC - on
> Monday as well, unless I get a negative feedback from a maintainter,
> in order to avoid sync'ing with a Hockeypuck server.

sks.infcs.de is still in my membership file so you should already be
able to sync from me. See
https://spider.pgpkeys.eu/sks-peers/peer-info?peer=pgp.cyberbits.eu for
more details.

Cheers