sks-devel

oneway sync with hockeypuck

From: Steffen Kaiser
Subject: oneway sync with hockeypuck
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 13:01:24 +0200

On 15.06.22 13:33, Steffen Kaiser wrote:

Dear fellows,

I had been using a combination of log scraper, redis and several scripts
to pull changes from one SKS to another, internal one. That internal one
contains keys not to be published outside of the house.

I made this approach in order to have domain search working.

I did not found any references about such feature in hockeypuck, but
does somebody has a solution for a one-way sync between hockeypuck servers?

So, the internal server may pull changes from the outside one, but the
outside one does never ever pull changes from the internal one?

I had been looking for a keysever proxy, but couldn't find one that
merges domain searches from different servers together.

Kind regards,

--
Steffen