Re: [Social-discuss] New Social Networking Features in Ubuntu

From: Henry Litwhiler
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] New Social Networking Features in Ubuntu
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:49:43 -0400

On 3/28/10 8:44 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
Just one month to go now, great article from Ryan Paul on the new social networking features in ubuntu

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/reviews/2010/03/hands-on-ubuntu-goes-social-gains-me-menu-in-1004-alpha-3.ars

So you can see we're going to be more social right from the start.
As the project gets closer to completion, we can look into incorporating the MeMenu. Desktop applications will be important to make it a more seamless integration with GNU/Linux.

--
Henry L.