[Social-discuss] Have you seen this

From: James John Eaton
Subject: [Social-discuss] Have you seen this
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:04:17 +1200

just thought I would bring this to everyone's attention

Benjamin Birt, a CompSci student at the University of St Andrews, has
announced a new type of social network, which he calls PeerBook. We note
that there are some folks in Hamburg who might want to chat to him about
the name and an international academic working group who might like a
quiet word about this being a whole new concept, too.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/06/25/peerbook_p2_social_network/

James