Re: [Social-discuss] Facebook: David Recordon talks with talis about the

From: will kahn-greene
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Facebook: David Recordon talks with talis about the Social Graph
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 21:09:10 -0400

I'm a busy guy.  When I get these sorts of emails where there's a url
and no summary or explanation of why the sender thought it was
interesting, I delete them because I'm busy and I'm not telepathic.  I
picked up this great time-saving habit from a friend of mine a while back.

On other email lists, I would have deleted this email, moved on and not
given it a second thought.  However, I really care about GNU Social and
the conversations here.  So I ask that people sending urls take the time
to at least summarize the content at the url and why it's relevant.