[Social-discuss] Games with Distributed/Non-Local Players

From: Thomas Cort
Subject: [Social-discuss] Games with Distributed/Non-Local Players
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 21:55:00 -0400

Hello,

To learn about StatusNet plug-in development I created a little Tic
Tac Toe game. If anyone is interested in trying it out, I posted the
source code here:
http://www.tomcort.com/src/TicTacToe/TicTacToe-0.3.tar.bz2

It was pretty straightforward to develop a single player game.
Enhancing it to support two human players appears like it will be a
bit of a challenge, especially supporting players with accounts on
different servers. Are there any designs / ideas for how this will be
done in GNU Social? OAuth?

-Tom