Re: [Social-discuss] Existing free and distributed social software - now

From: Melvin Carvalho
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Existing free and distributed social software - now conveniently organized
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:07:20 +0200

On 13 May 2010 07:32, Avery M. <address@hidden> wrote:
I discovered that our list of social software is the most
comprehensive on the Web, so I thought it would be a good idea to
organize it a little. You can now find the full list of preexisting
projects here:

http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Group:GNU_Social/Project_Comparison

Anyone know what happened to this link?

The data I've listed is quite incomplete, so feel free to look around
the project websites and correct the info in the table.

Avery