Re: [Social-discuss] Existing free and distributed social software - now

From: B. Kip
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Existing free and distributed social software - now conveniently organized
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:05:05 +0900

Hi,

This is a good list, but could probably use a bit of updating, both on included projects and their details.  Are there any projects to add from the invitation list to the recent Federated Web Summit?

DFRN is now called Mistpark and has released a Personal Edition.  Another project not mentioned is Social RiverBuddyCloud was an invitee to the summit and has been active on the Federated list.

We have a very incomplete list that people can edit here as well.

Brad