FIXED (outdated mariadb version) Re: recent mariadb and json: what about

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: FIXED (outdated mariadb version) Re: recent mariadb and json: what about Memcached_DataObject.php
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 09:47:40 +0200

This installation is on a newly downloaded version of PiOS on a
Raspberry. For some reason it ran mariadb-server-10.0 (from Jessie). I
purged that, installed the bullseye version (mariadb-10.5) redid the
installation, and now it works.

yay!

--
No woman can call herself free until she can choose consciously whether
she will or will not be a mother.