spacehulk-devel

[Spacehulk-devel] "Error during replay mode. Game will be stopped."

From: Andy Balaam
Subject: [Spacehulk-devel] "Error during replay mode. Game will be stopped."
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:06:56 +0000

Hi SpaceHulk Developers,

I hope someone is there - I notice this list has not been very active recently, but hey, I'll give it a try.

QSpaceHulk looks like a really cool game - I'm looking forward to playing it! However, at the moment I'm having difficulties getting the play by email game working.

My friend and I began a game and have been manually sending each other the .pbem game files, which worked really well for about 3 moves, but now gives me this error message when I try to replay his move from the latest file he sent me:

"Error during replay mode.  Game will be stopped."

I've attached the offending .pbem file to this email (2.8K) - I hope that's ok.

Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Andy