[STUMP] More code location movement (final patch...?)

From: ivy . foster
Subject: [STUMP] More code location movement (final patch...?)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:30:18 -0400

I've been using this patch for rather a while now with no problems.
I think it's probably ready, if folks like it. A bunch of stuff has
been pulled from user.lisp and core.lisp into its own files, and
user.lisp has been made the repository of user-visible commands only.
color.lisp has been removed in favor of appearance.lisp. If you're
currently testing that earlier patch I submitted along these lines,
you probably just want to run this one against code that doesn't
include that patch...

Anyway, if you're trying it out, don't forget to do...

    $ git add appearance.lisp command.lisp frame.lisp group.lisp \
      handler.lisp interaction.lisp maps.lisp menu.lisp netwm.lisp \
      resize.lisp time.lisp types.lisp window.lisp

Enjoy!

P.S.:  Sorry, I don't have a git repo. of my own to pull from if folks
like it.