[STUMP] multiple stumps and synergy?

From: Brian Edmonds
Subject: [STUMP] multiple stumps and synergy?
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:31:15 -0700

Has anyone thought about how stumpwm might be integrated with synergy?
 I'd love to be able to synergy my desktop and laptop together, and
*really* control them from one keyboard.  I did that for a while, but
to move from one to the other I still had to grab the mouse or do ugly
hacks with ratwarp.  It would be really cool if stumpwm could know
about synergy and somehow integrate the two desktops more naturally.

Brian.