Re: [STUMP] add ratio to split-frame

From: Greg Pfeil
Subject: Re: [STUMP] add ratio to split-frame
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 22:58:05 -0400

On 2 Jul 2008, at 20:53, Julian Stecklina wrote:

Greg Pfeil <address@hidden> writes:

In my usual waffling way, I don't know if it's best to specify the
ratio of one subframe to the whole, or the ratio of the two
subframes. This patch does the former. If the ratio is greater than 1
... *shrug*

(assert (< 0 ratio 1)) ?

My *shrug* was really meant to be "maybe it can be the ratio of the _second_ subframe to the whole," but it probably makes more sense to use negatives (if anything) to represent that.