Re: [STUMP] CPU thermal zone (contrib/cpu.lisp)

From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: Re: [STUMP] CPU thermal zone (contrib/cpu.lisp)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:19:56 +0200

Ian Ross <address@hidden> writes:

> Julian Stecklina <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> I could maintain these two and could setup a branch for this purpose in
>> my git repo, unless someone objects.
>
> I think that would be great, especially since you've been engaging with
> these, ahem, "interesting" issues to do with the new sysfs
> implementation of the battery status files.

Since I just discovered another bug in battery.lisp which needed fixing,
I put up a new branch cpubattery in my git repo at:
http://cthulhu.c3d2.de/~blitz/git/stumpwm.git/

Regards,
Julian Stecklina

PS.
There is also a gitweb: http://cthulhu.c3d2.de/~blitz/gitweb/

If someone knows how to get the gitweb thing to show the URL where you
can clone/pull from, please tell me. :)