Re: [STUMP] pixmap vs. window again

From: S . P . Tseng
Subject: Re: [STUMP] pixmap vs. window again
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:36:45 +0800

Shawn <address@hidden> writes:

> S.P.Tseng <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Shawn <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Are you running the latest version of stumpwm from git? This should be
>>> fixed, now.
>>>
>>> -Shawn
>>
>> I have the same problem with the latest version of stumpwm from git.
>
> Looks like I screwed up. Hopefully I've fixed it now. Let me know if
> these errors persist. I can't seem to get them to happen in stumpwm
> except when I don't want them so I can't really test my changes.
>
> -Shawn

I sorry to tell you, those errors still persist. I got when I play xbl(3-D
tetris like game). Debian have that package.

  debugger invoked on a XLIB:LOOKUP-ERROR in thread #<THREAD "initial thread"
  RUNNING {B525659}>:  ID 23068675 from display #<XLIB:DISPLAY :0 (The X.Org
  Foundation R10402000)> should have been a XLIB:PIXMAP, but was #<XLIB:WINDOW
  :0 1600003>