[STUMP] Module search path and other stuff

From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: [STUMP] Module search path and other stuff
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:37:44 +0100

Hello,

I just updated my local stumpwm tree and found a bug regarding
*contrib-dir* which is a pathname but passed as :directory parameter to
make-pathname. My new git tree git://github.com/blitz/stumpwm.git
contains a patch and is regularly rebased to stumpwm's central master
repo.

My repository contains also some whitespace and documentation cleanup
for contrib/sbclfix.lisp.

For a nice web interface, look here:
http://github.com/blitz/stumpwm/commits/

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Well, take it from an old hand: the only reason it would be easier to
program in C is that you can't easily express complex problems in C,
so you don't. - Erik Naggum (in comp.lang.lisp)