Re: [STUMP] Gimp Kills StumpWM on Exit (backtrace)

From: Carlos Konstanski
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Gimp Kills StumpWM on Exit (backtrace)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:15:09 -0600 (MDT)

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 21:58:58 +0000
From: Egon Hyszczak <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [STUMP] Gimp Kills StumpWM on Exit (backtrace)

Okay. Finally got a backtrace of the crash caused by closing gimp (with or
without and images open). All that I did within this X session is load gimp
and close gimp.

HARDWARE: AMD Phenom x4 (64bit), Asus M4A79 mobo.

It will probably be useful to know which distro you are running, and
which version of glibc.  I have found with clsql (for example) that I
can get it to crash instantly on redhat, but it runs fine on gentoo,
even though the database driver (the C code that is being called) is
identical on both systems.  I have never gotten to the bottom of it,
but I highly suspect glibc, and I suspect that redhat's glibc is not
vanilla.

Carlos