Re: [STUMP] Interesting Bug...

From: Ben Spencer
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Interesting Bug...
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:46:28 +0000

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:40:41PM -0500, Brit Butler wrote:
> Mirrored, with all windows in all groups taking advantage of the larger
> resolution. To be clear, I actually shut the laptop lid on the dock as there
> isn't enough room on the desk for both screens to be open and visible.

What happens if you actually disable the laptop screen?  Or does that
trigger the crash?

(using xrandr that would be 'xrandr --output LVDS1 --off', not sure
how you'd do the same thing with lxrandr)

Could you also post before and after output for:

xdpyinfo -ext XINERAMA | grep head

and

(screen-heads (current-screen))

the latter from slime.