Re: [STUMP] Explanation of screen shot

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Explanation of screen shot
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 14:04:52 +0200

Michael Raskin <address@hidden> wrote:

>>http://www.nongnu.org/stumpwm/screenshot.html
>>
>>I assume it's a stumpwm session across multiheads. I am curious how it
>>was setup.
>
> Current version of StumpWM correctly goes multihead automatically when
> launched on most XRandR multihead setups.

Yeah but it looks like multiple computers are used for displays. For
example there are two laptops. From what I read XRandR only works on one
computer...

Take care,
--
Ivan Kanis
http://kanis.fr

If you would stand well with a great mind, leave him with a favorable
impression of yourself; if with a little mind, leave him with a
favorable impression of himself.
    -- Samuel Taylor Coleridge