Re: [STUMP] float-group

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [STUMP] float-group
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 01:21:03 -0400

The behavior of 0003 is kind of weird. If the resize click was on the right or bottom side of the window then restoring the cursor often restores it to an odd position now that the window is changed.

If you're looking for something else floating related to work on, I think dumping desktops with floating groups would be really nice.

Scott