Re: [STUMP] float-group

From: Manuel Giraud
Subject: Re: [STUMP] float-group
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:00:29 +0200

Scott Jaderholm <address@hidden> writes:

> The behavior of 0003 is kind of weird. If the resize click was on the
> right or bottom side of the window then restoring the cursor often
> restores it to an odd position now that the window is changed.

Hum, you're right i think i'd better remove the "restore position"
behaviour. Here's a patch that will do on top of the previous ones:

> If you're looking for something else floating related to work on, I
> think dumping desktops with floating groups would be really nice.

Maybe I'll give a try. In fact, i'm not that interested in floating
group: I use it for just one application that would be a nightmare with
the tiling behaviour (and i can avoid starting another wm in an Xnest).

Best,
--
Manuel Giraud