Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm and clisp on ubuntu natty

From: Bernard Hurley
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm and clisp on ubuntu natty
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 20:07:04 +0100

Thanks, for the suggestion.  I have been developing an input method for
the international phonetic alphabet in common lisp for a while and I
have been using sbcl with emacs. So the idea of linking stumpwm live
with emacs is appealing.  I installed stumpwm from the Debian package
and it uses clisp by default, although I only discovered that when I
upgraded clisp.  I didn't have much success running it with sbcl, but I
will try again.  If I have any problems I will be back again!

Thanks,

Bernard.