Re: [STUMP] Some patches to remove implementation-dependent code

From: Vladimir Sedach
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Some patches to remove implementation-dependent code
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 12:36:07 -0500

Let me test portable-clx and stumpwm with CLISP on OpenBSD and Linux
and see how that works.

I'm fine maintaining portable-clx for now because as you said there
isn't that much work. I'd like to change portable-clx to use usocket
when I have the time (that should also make it work on ECL).

Would you mind if I set up a github repository for clx instead? I much
prefer that to gitorious

Happy hacking,
Vladimir