Re: [STUMP] StumpWM port to LispWorks 6.x

From: Kamil Shakirov
Subject: Re: [STUMP] StumpWM port to LispWorks 6.x
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 02:33:40 +0700

On 10/16/2012 01:57 AM, Shawn Betts wrote:
I think all those patches in your branch wrapped into a single
one--minus the unrelated formatting changes--would be okay.

Did the latest commit 13cd2eb fix that? :) As I can see now the only changes
left (I checked the diff between master and lispworks branches) are only
related to LispWorks port.

Yes, I think the last one did it, though I didn't look closely. But if
I pull from your branch now I would get 4 patches, not 1 nice and
clean one.

As for the explicit Quicklisp loading code (that may seem to be unrelated)
in make-image.lisp.in and manual.lisp, LispWorks doesn't read a user's init
script before calling eval from a command line or saving/delivering an image
so we have to load Quicklisp/ASDF first.

That's probably fine as long as it only affects lispworks.

I just send a new pull request 7c456a9 as a single patch. It seems there is no way to delete my old pull requests (github doesn't support this feature?) so I created a new 'dev' temporary branch just for this pull request. Please discard the old ones. :)

-Shawn

--
--ska.