Re: [STUMP] Should ECL support be removed from stumpwm ?

From: z_axis
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Should ECL support be removed from stumpwm ?
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:55:40 +0800

I have seen your reply. But A ECL without thread is not a good choice. Since i want to start swank server in stumpwm.

在 Wed, 24 Oct 2012 03:19:38 +0800,Dirk Sondermann <address@hidden> 写道:

On 10/23/12 09:04, z_axis wrote:
It seems there is nobody to run stumpwm using ECL successfully.
So i suggest removing ECL relatives from stumpwm sources in order
not to mislead the users.

About a week ago, as an answer to your message of October 11, I posted
a short description of how a working stumpwm image can be built using
ECL 12.7.1. I have been using this image for several days now without
any issues, so I dare to say there is no serious problem with stumpwm
and ECL.