[STUMP] StumpWM in 13.10

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: [STUMP] StumpWM in 13.10
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 10:57:07 -0500

Hi all,

I've been happily using StumpWM in ubuntu 12.04 for two years now. I've
been a StumpWM user for longer than that, and I don't want to give it
up, however ubuntu dropped unity2D in 12.10 and with the upcoming
release of 14.04 lts, I want to upgrade.  Has anyone been using stumpwm
in versions of ubuntu newer than 12.04? If so, could you share your
configuration to get it working?  I was going to follow xmonad's
approach outlined in [1], but I've had bad luck with that route in the
past.  Right now I'm launching stumpwm via an Xsession and launching all
of my required services from .stumpwmrc.  The unity-2d panel works fine
in this configuration, but I don't know how to start the unity panel in
13.10.

Cheers,

    Dave