[STUMP] Requesting Pull Requests

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: [STUMP] Requesting Pull Requests
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:33:55 -0500

Hi All,

I've noticed in the past that people have code they would like
re-integrated but couldn't because there was no one watching the pull
requests on github.  If you've submitted a patch in the past (to this
list or elsewhere) and it didn't get included, please open a pull
request on github so I can merge it!

In a few weeks I'll tag the current head for 0.9.8 and we'll move on
from there.  Hopefully we can revamp the contrib section to use git's
submodule features.

Cheers,

    Dave