[STUMP] Wiki edits and reorganization

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: [STUMP] Wiki edits and reorganization
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:34:42 -0500

Hi,

I wanted to advertise that I did some pretty heavy culling of cruft from
the wiki.  If I clobbered a contribution that you've made and you would
like it reinstated in some way please let me know! I want to keep the
wiki a little more organized than it is currently so if you're editing a
page and see that there are sections that really don't belong don't
hesitate to move them somewhere more relevant.

Cheers,

    Dave